Surviving Minnesota!

Interstate finally opened at 1 central time. The amount of semis pouring out of rest areas and gas stations was crazy!
This was at the Mandan truck stop, I wouldn't be suprised if there were over 100 semi in their parking lot and on the off and on ramps
9.jpg
part0.jpg

Interstate finally opened at 1 central time. The amount of semis pouring out of rest areas and gas stations was crazy!
This was at the Mandan truck stop, I wouldn't be suprised if there were over 100 semi in their parking lot and on the off and on ramps
View attachment 1702721 View attachment 1702722
I know they were asking drivers to stop in Dickinson because everything around Bismarck was full. My husband stayed up in Rugby since roads going out of Devil's Lake we're closed and there was certain to be no parking. He finally made it home just before noon today. At least he got to spend the storm northwest of everything. Lucky him.

We just bucketed away half of a snow drift taller than I am from across our driveway. I cannot believe we never lost power. Seriously a first. Usually something like this puts us off grid for a week. I need nourishments. Then back to tractor. DH is still sick or he’d do it all, but at least it’s not cold.

You are inspirational

Yes, she did...

We have been married since the Middle Ages. All women back then did...

They knew their place.... unfortunately she seems to have forgotten it...:oops:

I think you might benefit from Ralphie’s marital counseling service.....

Hmmmmm - you think?

Well my DH does not call me the WW
(At least that I know of) and, as a non-chicken-fan he tolerated my out of control chicken habit for a long time.

So I am happy to tolerate his outrageous behavior (dressing in Lycra and sitting around coffee shops with similarily clad middle-aged men with bikes) with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom