Surviving Minnesota!

I hope to be there but can make no promises..

BTW. I was forced to teach the WW where not to put her hand yesterday....

She is off work for a week with a crushed finger. It is ugly...

I have decided it must be her that is a jinx. Whenever we do couples projects it seems one of us ends up in the ER..
Dislike!! Poor saint Judy!!

I have decided it must be her that is a jinx. Whenever we do couples projects it seems one of us ends up in the ER..
Oh no! I hope she’s better soon. I crushed one of mine once... still have the scar. Blew it out in the log splitter. I’m quite proud of it actually, though it is really nothing but a testament to my carelessness.

How did you crush her finger!?

Poor Judy . I am the one in the ER around here .

Oh no! I hope she’s better soon. I crushed one of mine once... still have the scar. Blew it out in the log splitter. I’m quite proud of it actually, though it is really nothing but a testament to my carelessness.
I had a BIL who got his thumb smashed in a log splitter. They sewed his thumb to his hairy belly to bond some flesh and skin onto his thumb. Now he has to shave his hairy thumb.

Poor Judy . I am the one in the ER around here .

She was not working fast enough so I attempted to speed her up...by throwing a cement block at her hand.... she didn’t move it fast enough.

:lau:lau:lau:lau

Actually, we are doing some changes and repairs to the water system here.

In the process I am filling in an old pit well. It was made with those curved cement blocks about 50 years or more ago.

WW decided she did not want me to just bury the blocks...(women!!).... she wanted to dig them out for flower beds (again Women!)....

I told her go ahead dig them out. I thought one or two rows and she would give up on them. She did not.

I was starting to get worried she was going to get hurt or cause a cave in carrying each block up the ladder... no matter how dangerous and stupid I thought it was she was not going to let me bury the blocks..

I decided I would just throw the blocks up and out. I asked her to just move them out of the way as I threw them up.

I told her I was going to throw me out as fast as I could to limit my time on the pit.... I knew being in an unsupported pit in this sand would be dangerous.. I was hoping 50 years of compaction would hold the pit up....

I would break out one block on each row then throw them out of the pit.

She had reached to pick up a block and being a weakling was trying to move it when a block came flying out of the pit. (After being released by me) and landed on her finger.

It was throughly crushed...
E8401DDA-622C-46F1-A1A5-03BD0E02BF33.jpeg

She was not working fast enough so I attempted to speed her up...by throwing a cement block at her hand.... she didn’t move it fast enough.

:lau:lau:lau:lau

Actually, we are doing some changes and repairs to the water system here.

In the process I am filling in an old pit well. It was made with those curved cement blocks about 50 years or more ago.

WW decided she did not want me to just bury the blocks...(women!!).... she wanted to dig them out for flower beds (again Women!)....

I told her go ahead dig them out. I thought one or two rows and she would give up on them. She did not.

I was starting to get worried she was going to get hurt or cause a cave in carrying each block up the ladder... no matter how dangerous and stupid I thought it was she was not going to let me bury the blocks..

I decided I would just throw the blocks up and out. I asked her to just move them out of the way as I threw them up.

I told her I was going to throw me out as fast as I could to limit my time on the pit.... I knew being in an unsupported pit in this sand would be dangerous.. I was hoping 50 years of compaction would hold the pit up....

I would break out one block on each row then throw them out of the pit.

She had reached to pick up a block and being a weakling was trying to move it when a block came flying out of the pit. (After being released by me) and landed on her finger.

It was throughly crushed...View attachment 1911168
Quite an impressive break. That finger will be out of action for way more than a week.

Back
Top Bottom