Surviving Minnesota!

Isn't global warming and climate change grand ?
The people in California seem unable to learn that there are preventative measures which could be employed which would limit damage from these recurring fires ? I don't understand their logic or lack of it may be more appropriate ?

Destiny, congrats on the win with the fluff balls.

Holm's I believe you may be spreading yourself a little thin with all of your animal projects. Perhaps you could discretely travel to Ralphie's when he is not looking and place those dux in one of his pens ? I doubt that he would mind, and he would not likely be able to determine how they got there ? They might have just flown in on their own ?

Morning all,
While we did not have white fungi this morning we did have a very heavy frost/hard freeze last night. The uninsulated coop read 30 degrees and welcomed me with frozen water cups. The insulated coop read 39 degrees. I am not ready to be dealing with frozen water cups.

I guess it is nearly November so what can I say?

I put my first heated fount out yesterday....

I see next week is our first spell where it does not get above freezing...

I am thinking of putting the boat away for the year.

Isn't global warming and climate change grand ?
The people in California seem unable to learn that there are preventative measures which could be employed which would limit damage from these recurring fires ? I don't understand their logic or lack of it may be more appropriate ?

Destiny, congrats on the win with the fluff balls.

Holm's I believe you may be spreading yourself a little thin with all of your animal projects. Perhaps you could discretely travel to Ralphie's when he is not looking and place those dux in one of his pens ? I doubt that he would mind, and he would not likely be able to determine how they got there ? They might have just flown in on their own ?
Out of all those projects I only kept the turkeys and ducks. Everything else has gone to family for their starting projects. I do have dibs on any offspring I want haha.

All I have now is Bantam black Orpingtons, a dozen or so pigeons, 7 turkeys, 2 ducks and a handful of layers. I don’t have very many birds anymore. I had a predator attack last summer that I’m not sure I mentioned on here but I lost almost everything including Mr. T. I bet I have 50 birds tops.

Out of all those projects I only kept the turkeys and ducks. Everything else has gone to family for their starting projects. I do have dibs on any offspring I want haha.

All I have now is Bantam black Orpingtons, a dozen or so pigeons, 7 turkeys, 2 ducks and a handful of layers. I don’t have very many birds anymore. I had a predator attack last summer that I’m not sure I mentioned on here but I lost almost everything including Mr. T. I bet I have 50 birds tops.
I don't recall hearing that you lost Mr.T.. :hit:hit:hit

Never let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Did you get that trio that Vern had for sale?

Back
Top Bottom