Surviving Minnesota!

Internet back on . Ugh frustrating . Rained and internet stayed off until it stopped and sun came out . Water getting in I say . Now to convince the tech when he comes Tuesday . Every thing checks out to the pole . 3 new modems installed . So I think it is the main line back to where it branches off for me .

*waves* hello all :)

Southern MN here... Le Sueur (green giant) area.

Pekin and golden 300 hybrid ducks.

Coop and run. Free range only when we are outside with them. Too many predators t
20200901_192204.jpg
o count and still considered 'in town' even though I can see corn fields a block away :/

It’s been a while since I’be been on here! Came home for the weekend and decided to hop on. Some new are things, sold most of the Cochins, still have two left that I’m wanting to sell. Layer flock is pretty reduced now, I think my dad is planning on selling most of them sometime this fall. I’ve been in college two weeks now I think. It’s been pretty good there, I like being in the sports and classes there but do go a little stir crazy especially if I don’t get to go home on the weekends, like last weekend. Overall life is pretty much the same! Hope everyone is doing great!!

It’s been a while since I’be been on here! Came home for the weekend and decided to hop on. Some new are things, sold most of the Cochins, still have two left that I’m wanting to sell. Layer flock is pretty reduced now, I think my dad is planning on selling most of them sometime this fall. I’ve been in college two weeks now I think. It’s been pretty good there, I like being in the sports and classes there but do go a little stir crazy especially if I don’t get to go home on the weekends, like last weekend. Overall life is pretty much the same! Hope everyone is doing great!!
Welcome back :D

DH had a mild heart attack yesterday, he was removing the old shingles from the roof of the house and felt bad so got down and came in the house. I drove him to the dr then to the hospital. He is having the dye test done now to see about a blockage I guess. Wish him well Peeps 💕
Hoping for the best possible outcome !

I know people of all ages have heart problems but this getting old crap sucks. One day you're young getting married, building a house.. then you are an old person, where did the time go, what happened. :old I'm putting DH's pills in those little freaking boxes with the day of the week on them, WTH...

Back
Top Bottom