Sw Florida Swap..... October 3, 2009....

My name is Marsha. I'll make you a deal if you want them I'll take $22 for all three and I'll hold them for you.

1668_sq4.jpg

This is the splash at 7 weeks old. It has perfect toe spacing. By the way what is your name?

Last edited:
My name is Chad. She does look nice and I will take all 3. So that was her at 7 weeks and she is now 15 weeks? Hopefully the third is a pullet as I have another pullet an would like to have 4 total, 1 roo 3 pullets. Thanks Marsha!

We are coming down. Anyone interested in a Blue Partridge silkie Roo. Nice little guy just don't need the color. I am only doing true partridge color. I hatched him from what was supposed to be from partridge but he came out with the blue color. He is almost 4mths old. Would like to get 10 for him but will take offers to a good home....

Heres a pic of one of the rhode islands and the 2 blakc sexlinks I have up for grabs, asking $7 each or $24 for all. Id prefer them to go together because I raised em together and their stuck to eachother like magnets. Their really friendly and calm.

32404_101_1790.jpg

32404_101_1791.jpg

Also I have a Black/Gray/White male muscovy if anyone wants it, He doesnt like to be held but he will come up to you and let you pet him, Asking $10 or make an offer, I dont really wanna keep him because I got 2 other muscovys a male and female, I dont wanna keep 2 males with one hen and not planning on getting any more scovies right now

32404_101_1795.jpg

Excuse the ugly chicken butt in the background thats a lazy cornish who definetly doesnt like walking around so she lost some of her feathers.

Quote:
Andnowchickens mother has goats she is selling. Not sure of kind?? PM her, she is supposed to come down to my house and we are driving down together. I have room in the bus.

Amy, my mom's goats are the most spoiled things you have ever seen. They are UTD on shots/wormer/hoof trims. Not true "pygmy's" but are on the shorter side. Some are mixed with angora so they are long haired, some are lamancha with no ears.... pm me if interested and maybe you can come up and see them. She has 12 out of 25 to choose from, but only wants to get rid of 9. If she crys when you talk to her, it's ok. they're just her babies.

Back
Top Bottom