Sweds and Legbars. Happy Happy Happy

anttrim

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 5, 2013
Bulverde Tx
OMG. Just picked up the coolest chicks ever. 6 girl Cream Legbars, 2 roo Legbars and 5 different color Swedish Flower Hens SRs. My friend Sharron, God bless her, hatched them for me and i am so stoked. They are so awesome. Instant love for these chicks. My third different Flower Hen batch. All sweds under a year so they will all grow up together. This is my first Legbar batch and this is a real treat for me. Ive been tuning in to the buzz on these blue egg layers. I dont think they will be thrown out there with the amerucaunas just yet. I do have around 70 of those blue egg layers all ready. Legbars are staying in the house and away from all the others for a while. Also got the McMurrey commercial 50 pullet leghorns in ,and the 50 brown egg layer pullet pack. My daughter made me get 25 polish assortment from cackle and i got Hamburgs, Houdans, more silver laced pols and gold laced pols from EFowl. All very healthy and good genetics. Anywho ,I just wanted to say im finally part of the legbar club. Keeping my fingers crossed and God bless.

My Ten Ton Rooster

Back
Top Bottom