Taking a Poll - Favorite Incubator between these 3 Hovabator,LittleGiant or Farm Innovator

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ?????HOVA BATOR W /TURNER, LITTLE GIANT EGG INCUBATOR / TURNER OR FARM INNOVATO

• HOVA BATOR W / TURNER

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • LITTLE GIANT EGG INCUBATOR W / TURNER

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • FARM INNOVATORS W / TURNER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MountainMarans2012

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 8, 2012
Bodfish Canyon, California
Looking to purchase one of these Incubators. I am taking a Poll of what everyone's Favorite Choice of Incubators, between these 3....." HOVA-BATOR INCUBATOR 1602N & 1611 EGG TURNER CHICK EGG "
$T2eC16Z,%21wsE9suwyRnwBSBS7SLko%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG
," LITTLE GIANT EGG INCUBATOR / TURNER "
$_57.JPG
or the "FARM INNOVATORS W / TURNER"
$_12.JPG

Last edited:
I just purchased the Farm Innovators model 4250. Turner forced air and come with candler. On sale for $94.99. Have seen on sale for $79.99

Just my opinion but I think a better choice than the three you are looking at.

I voted before I realized you were posting a certain Hovabator... goofy me.

I have 4 Genesis 1588 by Hovabator... guess you can tell I am pretty happy with them.

I used to have a little Giant that came from a farm store. Simple...may have worked great the first couple of years but after that the nightmares began.

Even thought my incubators have digital thermostats and hygrometers, I still check them by putting thermometers in...

The newer Little Giants aren't getting the greatest reviews, so I wouldn't go there, (even though I have an older model and like mine.) I've heard decent things about both the hovabator and the Farm Innovator. The Hovabator you have showing I believe has the fan kit that you have to install, and I think the Farm Innovator has the fan kit installed?

Last edited:
I got the new Little Giant and have had no issues with it... yet. However, all of these incubators are a bit of trial and error, and take some "know-how" to get great hatches. I wish the best for you, and good luck choosing! You should be able to be successful with any of these.

Back
Top Bottom