~Team Jesus~

Pics

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Hello devoted Christians! :frow
In Romans 15:7 Paul writes, “Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.”

This thread is going to be about anything and everything related to Jesus! You can share bible verses, miracles, fun facts, and just talk about our heavenly father!

We all need Jesus in our lives now more than ever.
So lets show him some well deserved love!

God bless you all!

Last edited:
Well, last year a young cat on our farm had kittens and unfortunately she didn't take care of them and they all passed away. This year she was pregnant again, and I prayed that she would take care of her kittens. Last night she had kittens, and she seems to be taking good care of them so far at least! An answer to prayer! Praise the Lord!

Well, last year a young cat on our farm had kittens and unfortunately she didn't take care of them and they all passed away. This year she was pregnant again, and I prayed that she would take care of her kittens. Last night she had kittens, and she seems to be taking good care of them so far at least! An answer to prayer! Praise the Lord!
That is a blessing indeed! :love He works in such wonderfully mysterious ways! 🙏
Thank you so much for sharing it!

We need pictures!

Back
Top Bottom