Texas A&M

chickbird

Songster
May 4, 2009
Anyone know of any individuals or company that sell Texas A&M's in Georgia or northern Florida? Thanks

Sometimes hobbyists will sell adult coturnix on craigslist but very few hatcheries or farms will, at the point you have a hen laying eggs, people don't want to pay what it costs to feed her up to that size so most breeders only sell chicks and only straight run. If I was starting a flock there is no way I'd start it with live birds though, if the breeder has problems you just bought them. Purchasing an incubator or building one and buying hatching eggs is the best bet to end up with high quality stock.

Anyone know of any individuals or company that sell Texas A&M's in Georgia or northern Florida?  Thanks

Do a search for "Quail" on the Macon, GA craigslist. You'll find Texas A&M listings from a breeder in Hawkinsville, GA. There is also a breeder from Griffin, GA that advertises A&M eggs on EBay. His EBay seller ID is Quailkingjosh.

Do a search for "Quail" on the Macon, GA craigslist. You'll find Texas A&M listings from a breeder in Hawkinsville, GA. There is also a breeder from Griffin, GA that advertises A&M eggs on EBay. His EBay seller ID is Quailkingjosh.
Hmm I bet I know who Quailkingjosh is, and if it is who I think, you'd have a hard time finding a better source for your eggs.

I'll second the motion on 'quailkingjosh'. Top notch.

But since the subject heading is 'Texas A&M, I have a question. Is vent sexing the only way to tell the sex of an A&M?

Back
Top Bottom