Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Well, thanks for the replies but it doesn't look like anyone is within two hours of me. I did find a possible source that one of my friends has access to, but it is iffy and all barnyard mixes, oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

I ship eggs all the time... But I live in Dayton Texas. How far is that? :D

I ship eggs all the time... But I live in Dayton Texas. How far is that? :D

Looks like about 5 or 6 hours. What kind of eggs do you ship and how much do you charge?

Prices vary per breed....

Jubilee orp roo over EEs= 15.00 per doz

Lavander ams 6+ 15.00
Wheaten am 25.00 for 6+
French blue copper marans 15.00 per 6+

Bantams
Silkies 25 per doz.
Cochins 25.00 doz
Mixed bantams.. 1.00 per egg

Coming in spring
mottled ams
Jubilee orphingtons

Last edited:
For those of you in the Central Texas area I went to the Iduma Poultry Auction on Mother's Day and they had every kind of fertile hatching eggs, chicks, pullets, layers, roosters and other assorted poultry and equipment. I bought my wife three beautiful roosters of unknow linage and four red sexlink laying hens to go with our other layers. I will soon have fertile beautiful rooster brown egg layer eggs to hatch hopefully along with some Muscovy duck eggs in the near future.

For those of you in the Central Texas area I went to the Iduma Poultry Auction on Mother's Day and they had every kind of fertile hatching eggs, chicks, pullets, layers, roosters and other assorted poultry and equipment.  I bought my wife three beautiful roosters of unknow linage and four red sexlink laying hens to go with our other layers.  I will soon have fertile beautiful rooster brown egg layer eggs to hatch hopefully along with some Muscovy duck eggs in the near future.

What a lovely Mother's Day present! I wish I had gone there.

Back
Top Bottom