Texas Auctions/Swaps?

this is an extremly slow moving thread. I am subscribed to it and it would be nice to talk to especially local people! But there is never much being discussed...We have talked about doing local swaps for eggs which I am totally up for! I wouldnt think someone would HAVE to be in texas but just kinds close around texas like neighboring states...I dunno...I just think that we would have a better chance of shipped eggs being handled less than say coming from Alaska or something. So that is my take on it...we talked about it and there are people interested. SO that is something that we should try and get started! Maybe like a chain or swap..lemme know if ya'll wanna do it speak up! I will contact the moderators and see if it is ok with them to do it. But only if a few people speak up!

Hey, guys. I just got internet again a little while ago and totally forgot about this thread with all of the moving/unpacking/settling in I've been doing.

I'd totally love having a local swap-type thing every once in a while. Maybe once a month, or something? Can't say I'll bring much, if anything, but it'll be nice to just stand around and have fellow birders to chat with.

Killeen sounds excellent. It's only about two hours away and that's definitely manageable. I may have to visit that one a few times. XD

I don't really have anything to swap right now... I've just got hatchery birds... I'm looking (in the not too distant future) for Cayuga ducks and some chickens with colored eggs... I'm not real particular on them right now <would like to try Showing the ducks at least maybe if there are ever any shows around here> I'm up in the Carthage/ Longview/Marshall area (not too far from Nac/lufkin either) anyone around here?

I would love to do some swaps at some point!! We need to have a monthy poultry auction somewhere local, where we can sell extra, roosters, hens, chicks, eggs etc. That would be a blast!

~ Aspen

Thanks! I appreciate it, and hopefully my schedule will allow me to come to some of the chickeny things!! :D

Back
Top Bottom