Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Pics
Stole this from another post on the Texas Thread
big_smile.png

Call 979-845-4186 and they can give you the information you need to contact the testing agent for your area. And, it's free of charge.
Awesome thank you!

Hey all. I know it's been a long time since I looked at my own post. Been pretty busy around here.

I recently moved to a small town called Beasley which is about 55 miles southwest of Houston. Are there any auctions fairly close to me that run on a monthly basis?

The only things I know of are Killeen (which is now over 3 hours away) and then a swap that's only twice a year in Conroe.

Hey everyone! I am in Palestine Texas, I saw that a few of yall were near me, I live on a couple of acres and could always host an informal swap if anyone is interested in meeting up, I don't have anything to sell, but am always looking to add to my flock, or my goats, or a feeder pig?!?

Not sure if anyone is interested or not

I have a "few" freebies / swaps (for other bloodlines of the same breeds preferred)

Breeds available

non hatchery birds:
Dorking (silver grey and reds)
Bresse (Greenfire)
Euskal Oiloa (Skyline and Greenfire)
Araucana (purebreds.. not EEs)
Yokohama (standard)
Silkies

hatchery birds:
bantam Pyncheon
bantam Delaware

All birds are purebred
Would like a few trades but most are free
All are this years hatch

These are extra birds. I already culled the worst of the bunch.. so these would be "keepers" but I am thinning the flock a bit more.. just have more than I want to hang onto for our breeding program (and the freezer is already pretty full)!

I also have a few capons available from the same breeds

NO SHIPPING.. so local peeps only please

and as I said before.. not selling.. just hoping to do some swaps.

First come first serve..

Back
Top Bottom