Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Pics
I have a 2 Light Brahma Roosters (19 weeks), 1 Rhode Island Red Rooter (19 weeks), and 1 New Hampshire Red Rooster (19 weeks) that I need to find good homes for. I am willing to barter. They all have sweet temperaments and have not displayed any aggressive behaviors thus far. They were hand raised by myself since they were born. I just have too many roosters and don't need so many :) I am located about an hour west of Houston and am willing to meet up anywhere reasonable. I can add pics if anyone is interested. Thanks!!

It's Saturday Sunday I will have some birds for sale on sunday the can't leave until three ps I'm in junior division

How did you do? I showed up on Sunday with my sons... My 11 year old was trying to pick out what bantam breed he would be interested in breeding/showing and I hoped he would get a chance to meet you but we simply weren't able to spend as much time there as I would have liked. I hope that you did well!

That's even more impressive! You've done a fantastic job!

After looking over the breeds at the show, Nate has decided that he wants to show Dutch bantams. So we are looking into joining that society and looking for local breeders. I will be setting up his computer so that he can start doing some of this on his own--right now he only has his phone to look things up. I have a feeling he is going to want to ask you all sorts of questions. He can't wait to get started.

Back
Top Bottom