Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Pics
I live just outside of Lampasas as well. For now, I only have four bantams and 10 chicks split about 50-50 with Black Australorps and Black Jersey Giants, but I have all intentions of getting some Marans, Easter Eggers, and something that lay white eggs in the near future (next few years).
If you are interested in perhaps discussing trades or some such in the future, you are welcome to PM me.

I have 3 guys who are headed to the pot in the next few weeks. Unless someone in the San Antonio area wants them for their flock. This one is EE from Ideal. He will be 2 years old in March. He is father to the other two. He feathered out later then the others from the same batch, and is no longer with my girls because he started attacking me and my children.
He is a great flock protecter, and always calls the girls to eat first.

He is getting Spurs.

These other two hatched out last April. The black one is EE over Black Australorp. The red/orange one is EE over Buff Leghorn. All the parents came from Ideal.

My blackjack looked just like your black EE austrolorp. He died last week fighting off dogs to protect his girls. He was the best rooster. If you weren't do far away I would take him.

Hello all I have 2 white leghorns pullets about 8 months old looking to sell/trade $15 each or $20 for both I live in Amarillo

question who here is NPIP certified and what is the process for texas

You get the application package by calling/emailing the poultry department at TVMDL, guy's last name is Essler that runs it. Each new certificate year starts in July I think, they don't prorate or refund even if you get it done now, you'd still have to reapply and pay the fee in July for the next year. They have the state set up for a tester in various regions and you set up the testing with the person that is assigned to your region.

I am twelve miles west of Lampasas out the Colorado Bend Road. I am looking for Brown Leghorns, full size English Games, Jungle Fowl and Turkeys. Also for you guys that have Muscovy Ducks what do you use for nesting boxes? Will pay or trade grass fed lamb. I also have a few fertile Muscovy eggs. Thanks, ET

Back
Top Bottom