Texas Auctions/Swaps?

Pics
i'm in far northeast ,tx just south of texarkana...would love to have a regular swap meet close by ...i have some pure wheaten ameracaunas from the paul smith genetics i want to sell if anyone wants some..

Hey tx folks I am looking for some showgirls and some silikies (other then white on the showgirls) and maybe even some bantam cochins! I am located around the longview area and alos will be going to San Antonio this weekend! So if anyone has anything they would like to sell (get rid of) let me know please!!!!

Hmmm maybe we should start some regional tx groups? I'm trying to get an idea of what it takes to hold a poultry show ( I host agility trials so used to this kind of thing) oh Carthage folks I'll be a tsc in Carthage for pet appreciation day doing some limited agility demos (depending on where they have us at... I wOnt run my dogs on concrete even for little demo 10 to 1 sat the 14th) come by and if I'm not talking dogs I'll talk chicks and ducks!)

I just saw this or we would have totally came by to check it out. I always joke that we should have done agility with our boxer - he loves to do "circus" tricks in the backyard. But then, that would require him to get off the couch more than just occasionally.
lau.gif

Depending on of I'm working that weekend... We may be doing it again on August 14th .... I'll post later if that happens.

I am sorry I missed that to! I just seen this post! I would love to come and watch that! The word agility is not in my dogs vocabulary at all (hes a bloodhound x catahoula) lol

Posted on the "Texas Group" thought I would post here also. I have 2 roos that need new homes, they are 7 weeks old. One is a White Plymouth Rock and one is a Speckled Sussex. These are hatchery birds. I bought them as "pullets" but they are not and I already have 5 Roos. They are free to any BYC member. The Sussex would make a good pet (rather cuddly), the Plymouth rock would make a good dinner (he is a little aggressive). I live in South Austin and am willing to meet in Austin.

Back
Top Bottom