Texas chicken lover!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
big_smile.png
I live in in South Texas and I have 86 chickens and love every one of them! They'er all my babies! Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

I also love my lil yard darlings! :D I've got 5 white bantom silkies, 1 black Cochin bantom roo frizzle "midnight"and 1 Cochin bantom frizzle w/o the friz; surprisingly she's not as fancy as the rest but she's my fav ( don't get me wrong, I love them all lots) "free willy" is her name because since shes a chick she's always escaped the closure and found her way to me so I could feed her or pet her. She's just more social able.

are you near copperas cove texas i have a brother moveing there on saturday from maine.
I'm not far from there.. We have over 100 chickens.. expecting freedom rangers this week.. have eggs in the bator .. chicks in the brooders.. plus close to 100 quail.. 16 turkey poults.. more turkeys coming from Porters next week.. around 15 or so adult turkeys that are heading to freezer camp .. (they have been heading there for weeks.. but something always comes up on the days we plan to butcher).... 9 emus (was 10 but we gave away an emu chick to a friend).. geese.. muscovys and a few other assorted ducks.. we also raise pigeons, rabbits.. lol.. the list goes on!

I'm not far from there.. We have over 100 chickens.. expecting freedom rangers this week.. have eggs in the bator .. chicks in the brooders.. plus close to 100 quail.. 16 turkey poults.. more turkeys coming from Porters next week.. around 15 or so adult turkeys that are heading to freezer camp .. (they have been heading there for weeks.. but something always comes up on the days we plan to butcher).... 9 emus (was 10 but we gave away an emu chick to a friend).. geese.. muscovys and a few other assorted ducks.. we also raise pigeons, rabbits.. lol.. the list goes on!
Wow i know this is an old post but do you still raise this many chickens ect? Lol we are in Kempner/Copperas Cove area and have about 23 chickens, 2 roosters, 14 chicks, about 30+ quail and about 10 in the brooder, 5 ducks and 23 rabbits. We are looking to get turkeys soon too.

Back
Top Bottom