Texas

Hi, y'all! I'm in Ledbetter, TX (Between Brenham and Giddings, TX off 290). Glad to know everyone. I have only ducks. I have 2 Pekin hens right now will be getting 5/6 more hen ducklings in May from Ideal hatchery in Cameron, TX. Wish me luck!

Again...glad Texas is represented!

Mandy

Hi, y'all! I'm in Ledbetter, TX (Between Brenham and Giddings, TX off 290). Glad to know everyone. I have only ducks. I have 2 Pekin hens right now will be getting 5/6 more hen ducklings in May from Ideal hatchery in Cameron, TX. Wish me luck!

Mandy
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome MandyJ. I am in Coleman (out west of you). I have dealt with Ideal a number of times and have always been satisfied with their birds and service.
That is wonderful to know! I will be going there to pick them up. I can't bare the thought of the ducklings in the mail! LOL As you can tell my ducks are pets! I have heard on BYC that everyone was pleased with them, so thought I would give them a try!

Hi MandyJ
Welcome and Congrats on the ducks.

I am pleased with the chicks I got from Ideal.

That is wonderful to know! I will be going there to pick them up. I can't bare the thought of the ducklings in the mail! LOL As you can tell my ducks are pets! I have heard on BYC that everyone was pleased with them, so thought I would give them a try!

Another vote for Ideal - I got my Naked Necks from them and am happy. (Got New Hampshires as well, found them a bit small, but I think all hatchery New Hampshires are like that nowadays).

I drove there to pick them up as well.
thumbsup.gif

- Ant Farm

Mandy
frow.gif
Ducks and chickens here. Originals all from Ideal.

Back
Top Bottom