Texas

Welcome MandyJ. I am in Coleman (out west of you). I have dealt with Ideal a number of times and have always been satisfied with their birds and service.

That is wonderful to know! I will be going there to pick them up. I can't bare the thought of the ducklings in the mail! LOL As you can tell my ducks are pets! I have heard on BYC that everyone was pleased with them, so thought I would give them a try!
Glad you made it over to the TX thread :) I really like Ideal as well and it's good that you are driving to pick them up or else you will end up with a bunch of roo packing peanuts if you don't order a full box of ducklings. I think that a full box is 20 ducklings and 25 chicks.

Hi! I live in Vidor, Tx. I am about 30-45 minutes from the Louisiana border. I have been a member of BYC for about 6 mths. I have lost most of my flock in the last couple of months, I am down to 3 female ducks and 2 african ganders, 3 miniature schnauzers, and 3 rabbits. Glad to see TEXAS is still going strong!

Glad you made it over to the TX thread
smile.png
I really like Ideal as well and it's good that you are driving to pick them up or else you will end up with a bunch of roo packing peanuts if you don't order a full box of ducklings. I think that a full box is 20 ducklings and 25 chicks.
Yikes, my husband would kill me if I ended up with 20! We are talking 5 or 6! And...I don't want drakes. Can't handle the killing they do to the hens/ducks. So...I'll pay a little more and get them sexed. I love my girls (even if they ARE loud, LOL), hopefully the new ones will fit right in! We'll see! Looking forward to getting the babies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom