Thank you - A Great Help for Handicap Birds

triciayoung

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Oct 15, 2022
Mountville, SC
My Coop
My Coop
I want to thank BYC for all of the YouTube video's of chickens, especially the ones that are 6-9 hours long. For my handicap birds, when I cannot be with them, they have been a lifesaver. I put my ipad in the large crate and they love to watch the chickens. If they have not been monetized yet; I am pretty sure the number of times we have played them in their entirety will get them there soon. :) Thanks again.

Last edited:
I want to thank BYC for all of the YouTube video's of chickens, especially the ones that are 6-9 hours long. For my handicap birds, when I cannot be with them, they have been a lifesaver. I put my ipad in the large crate and they love to watch the chickens. If they have not been monetized yet; I am pretty sure the number of times we have played them in their entirety will get them there soon. :) Thanks again.
This sounds awesome. Do you have a link, like are they on here or on YouTube? I've got an idea for one of those! ☺️

This sounds awesome. Do you have a link, like are they on here or on YouTube? I've got an idea for one of those! ☺️
Here ya go
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUxuJhfGOLFWCnD3HanzS4A

1697198737582.png

Ok, Debbie, now I am embarrassed. It is not us - it is another channel.

@N F C & @TwoCrows. As you can see by my post, I thought I was on BYC's "official" channel but was not. Our site does not have something like this....I think we should do something like what I posted for the "official" site. It is really handy for sick and handicapped birds. If a member was willing to do it - how would they get it to staff to be uploaded?

@N F C & @TwoCrows. As you can see by my post, I thought I was on BYC's "official" channel but was not. Our site does not have something like this....I think we should do something like what I posted for the "official" site. It is really handy for sick and handicapped birds. If a member was willing to do it - how would they get it to staff to be uploaded?
Are you asking how to upload your own videos to the official BYC channel?

Yes. We probably need permission and the file sizes would be large.
At this time we cannot upload our own videos to the BYC channel. You can create your own YouTube channel any time you want.
I have one.

Back
Top Bottom