Thanks for the Welcome !

OSTRICHRANCHER

Chirping
Oct 24, 2023
We are thrilled to be part of the Group.....We are Quail Run Ostrich Ranch located in Southern California.....Besides having a large number of Ostrich, We use baby chickens to help get our Big Birds started after hatching.....We pitch a dozen or so baby chicks in with our new hatched ostrich....As soon as the ostrich begin to feed we remove the little guys to keep them from being injured....As such, WE now have a bunch of chickens here on the Ranch..A win-win for us all....We look forward to the inter-action between members and extend the hand of friendship to all....Having a degree in zoology and having raised birds all my life , I have learned a few things about our feathered friends....Still have a LOT to learn but am willing to share what I do know with all....If anyone has questions about Ostrich, PLEASE feel free to contact us.....Been raising them over 30 years....We love to share !....Once again, thanks for letting us become part of the community.....

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Wow, Ostriches! There used to be an Ostrich farm up the road here, I loved stopping by the fence and watching those big birds. ❤

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, be sure to ask.

Welcome to our community!

Welcome to BYC! Wow! Ostriches! I never saw an ostrich but would love to go to the zoo someday.

Attachments

• Welcoming Rooster.jpg
    Welcoming Rooster.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom