The ABC's of it...

gtaus

Crossing the Road
5 Years
Mar 29, 2019
Northern Minnesota
My Coop
My Coop
Dear Wife was watching a detective show on TV tonight. The lead inspector had some words of wisdom to the young detective. Simple as ABC...
Assume nothing,
Believe No one,
Check everything.

Got me to thinking of other ABC's I have learned.

First Responder:
Airway,
Breathing,
Circulation.

Construction work:
Always
Be
Cleaning

:caf Just wondering if anyone else has some other ABC's of wisdom they were taught or learned through life experience...

In the Netherlands people often make a complete ABC for an entertaining moment at a wedding or another party instead of speaching.
alphabet-1219546_1920-640w.jpg

A nice general example in a blog
https://www.yourflowevents.nl/abc

Note: the first letter of the Dutch word is often different. Look at the original to get a better picture. 🤣
The A is for Graduation Party, because you only live once. Be proud of yourself, you made it! No one will ever take this piece of paper away from you again!
The B is for Wedding, the most beautiful day of your life. An honor for me to be part of that.
The C is for Cocktails, more about my plans to organize Gin Tonic Parties at home soon!
The D is for Grateful, for your reactions, trust and the smile on your faces.
The E is for First Birthday, a day you will never forget. All the memories of the day of delivery flash before you again. How time has flown by!
The F is for Facebook, here I keep you informed of what I do in words and images.
The G is for Gender Reveal Party, will it be a boy or a girl? Let your friends and family know in a festive way!
The H is for Housewarming, because a new litter is a reason to celebrate life!
The I is for Instagram, here you can enjoy what Your Flow Events is doing from a distance in a triptych.
The J is for Anniversary, because an anniversary is not that obvious. That takes hard work, blood, sweat and tears. A presentation to be proud of!
The K is for Maternity Party (or baby shower), every moment from pregnancy to first birthday is one to celebrate.
The L is for Love, for you, for organizing, for enjoying and celebrating life.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom