The AMERAUCANA thread

That's always the struggle isn't it? Never enough space. In the future I'd love to breed whites, BBS wheaten, as well as a few project colors such as crele, isabelle, cuckoo, isabelle cuckoo, and probably a few other colors of cuckoo. Don't even getme started on all the bantam cochin colors I want to breed though.
Yes! It’s so bad! I just need all the colors 😆 I really like the self blue cuckoo too! Crele is also amazing. It would be super fun to work on some project colors…blah. Someday!! Just have to be patient (I am not good at that!) and wait till retirement…

I love cuckoo of pretty much any color. Something about them is just so incredible. :drool

Isabelle cuckoo, lavender cuckoo, and buff cuckoo are probably my top three. But I just need all the colors!! 🤣
While we're on the topic of cuckoo, they don't breed Ameraucanas, but they breed several varieties of cuckoo- particularly in their bantam cochins, and I find myself drooling over them almost daily. I would die for some of their birds.

https://instagram.com/martijnscochinpoultry?utm_medium=copy_link

That's always the struggle isn't it? Never enough space. In the future I'd love to breed whites, BBS wheaten, as well as a few project colors such as crele, isabelle, cuckoo, isabelle cuckoo, and probably a few other colors of cuckoo. Don't even getme started on all the bantam cochin colors I want to breed though.
Lemon cuckoo would be gorgeous!

:frow
What are these two?
Sold as Ameraucana breed, but the way things seem to go on here, I doubt I got that lucky.

Attachments

• 20211111_164056.jpg
    20211111_164056.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20211111_164043.jpg
    20211111_164043.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211111_163848.jpg
    20211111_163848.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom