The Buckeye Thread

Pics
Congratulations! I'll have to check out the article next time I'm at the feed store.

edited: Just noticed you said Jan/Feb, I guess I'll check it out next time I'm at the feed store after the new year!

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'll have to check out the article next time I'm at the feed store.

edited: Just noticed you said Jan/Feb, I guess I'll check it out next time I'm at the feed store after the new year!
Thank you! Its due to hit the stands here a week or two I was told.

Last edited:
Great news! My buckeye pics were used in the jan/feb 2014 edition of the magazine; Chickens: from Hobby Farms. It was a 4 page article about Bringing back the Buckeye!

They even used buckeye nuts that were off the farm.
Great news And CONGRATULATIONS well deserved Cannot wait to get my copy

edited: Just noticed you said Jan/Feb, I guess I'll check it out next time I'm at the feed store after the new year!It shou
lt should hit the stands with in a week or two, if you wait that long you will not get one. Just saying

Great news! My buckeye pics were used in the jan/feb 2014 edition of the magazine; Chickens: from Hobby Farms. It was a 4 page article about Bringing back the Buckeye!

They even used buckeye nuts that were off the farm.
It is not every day that a true Buckeye Breeder get their pictures published in a well know magazine. congrats

Congratulations! Those once a year publications are really popular with people just starting out in poultry. It'll be great to get them thinking "Buckeye" instead of the usual Production Red and Sex Links. Keep up the good work.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom