The Disney flock

Lol, I got the Napoleon reference immediately. When I was 13 and got a cat as a birthday present, I named him Napoleon and got the name from that movie.
Funny though, everyone assumed I got it from the movie Napoleon Dynamite which I had never seen. :lau

I had NO idea a character named napoleon existed in Disney, I just liked the name, so I searched the Disney wiki. I have been going through a Disney phase again though, probably because I'm bored and don't have a good series to watch. Also, just for fun, which of the two do you think will lay first?

I had NO idea a character named napoleon existed in Disney, I just liked the name, so I searched the Disney wiki. I have been going through a Disney phase again though, probably because I'm bored and don't have a good series to watch. Also, just for fun, which of the two do you think will lay first?
I'm going to vote for Cruella since I named her 😇

I'm going to vote for Cruella since I named her 😇

A fair choice indeed, may luck be on your side! Seriously though Cruella is such a pretty pullet, her colors are still amazing me, I've never seen one quite like her

Attachments

• 20230311_133143.jpg
    20230311_133143.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 4
I don't know how well the silvery-blue is coming off in the photos, but let me tell you, her back is almost lavender orp colored, and then come those whites and browns, and then the black. Ugh and her crest:love sorry, I'm slowly turning this thread into a Cruella fan page

I don't know how well the silvery-blue is coming off in the photos, but let me tell you, her back is almost lavender orp colored, and then come those whites and browns, and then the black. Ugh and her crest:love sorry, I'm slowly turning this thread into a Cruella fan page
:lau too funny.
My rooster is a silkie mix. I don't care for his looks but he's the best boy ever.

:lau too funny.
My rooster is a silkie mix. I don't care for his looks but he's the best boy ever.

Ah he must be like Napoleon then! He always puts himself (or Ursula) in front, to protect his girls, and he's not even crowing yet🥹! Such a cute little man, and he's clearly got favorites. If you ever see Cruella in front of him, that'd be a very strange sight indeed

Attachments

• 20230311_132554.jpg
    20230311_132554.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 4
I didn't even tell you the best part did I? For some back story, sparrows really like to fly in the pen the Disney flock is in and eat whatever food exist. So the sparrows were bullying them because Cruella is a sparrow ×3 and the others are sparrows ×3.5, and Cruella f*$#ing pecked one, and then proceeded to chase the other two. She's giving way too much velociraptor for a pigeon sized bird

Back
Top Bottom