The Duck Thread

Haha. That's cute. I love it. Not sure about the wild gurl being solo. Perhaps her singleness is why she is hanging around yours?

I agree maybe she is looking for a mate. 

Yes perhaps she is. My husband informed me that the neighbors have been duck hunting across the road so maybe she lost her mate
1f622.png

Yes perhaps she is. My husband informed me that the neighbors have been duck hunting across the road so maybe she lost her mate
1f622.png

Oh no!! Is there any danger of them killing your ducks (If they free range) or Ms. WildDuck? If there is, maybe you should tell them that you have ducks.. Unless they are that kind of hunter that shoots whatever moves. Then I would stay away
hide.gif
haha

​Oh no!! Is there any danger of them killing your ducks (If they free range) or Ms. WildDuck? If there is, maybe you should tell them that you have ducks.. Unless they are that kind of hunter that shoots whatever moves. Then I would stay away :oops:  haha

Haha our ducks won't go far from our pond. And our neighbors won't come on our land. Two of our duck are wing-flappers not flyers and they all stick pretty close together.
1f609.png

Merlin is so funny! So when he runs out of water he quacks for me or jumps out of his bin and comes to my bed and wakes me up in the morning!:rant Well, this evening my family and I were watching a movie, and we all hear loud quacking from the kitchen. So I go to pick him up and bring him back to my room....and what do you know he was out of water! He was trying to find me so I could give him more water.

Merlin is so funny! So when he runs out of water he quacks for me or jumps out of his bin and comes to my bed and wakes me up in the morning!
rant.gif
Well, this evening my family and I were watching a movie, and we all hear loud quacking from the kitchen. So I go to pick him up and bring him back to my room....and what do you know he was out of water! He was trying to find me so I could give him more water.
That's just precious!

Merlin is so funny! So when he runs out of water he quacks for me or jumps out of his bin and comes to my bed and wakes me up in the morning!:rant Well, this evening my family and I were watching a movie, and we all hear loud quacking from the kitchen. So I go to pick him up and bring him back to my room....and what do you know he was out of water! He was trying to find me so I could give him more water.

That is SO CUTE!!! :love I bet you will miss him when goes back outside!

Back
Top Bottom