The Duck Thread

My duck has had her first two eggs today. The first one she had is hard and brown. A few hours later she had another one but this one is soft and white colored. I'm not sure if they are fertilized but she has been with male ducks not to long ago. Is there a way to see if there are any babies in them?

Should I be concerned about white poop? They've been having white poop for a few days
Anything changed with feed? what else do you give them? even oyster shell? [sorry forget how old they are] Sometimes what they eat can change the color of their poop, like I had some with minty green then remembered I had given them some romaine and cabbage.

Anything changed with feed? what else do you give them? even oyster shell? [sorry forget how old they are] Sometimes what they eat can change the color of their poop, like I had some with minty green then remembered I had given them some romaine and cabbage.

Yeah they're on sunrise duck food or something but I changed it a while ago. It's tan and made their poop tan but now they have white. I do give them green beans but that's green poop

I brought my ducklings downstairs in the kitchen. I had all my bases covered. I locked up the cat, kicked the dogs out and my youngest child was asleep. I forgot to put up the dog bowl! They follow my voice now but the water was too tempting, lol!

Last edited:
I brought my ducklings downstairs in the kitchen. I had all my bases covered. I locked up the cat, kicked the dogs out and my youngest child was asleep. I forgot to put up the dog bowl! They follow my voice now but the water was too tempting, lol!

They are so cute, your making all of us want ducklings now you know that don't you?

Back
Top Bottom