The Duck Thread

I see I have become a bad influence with just one post! Haha! Good news, my husband was excited to see the new duck and happy to hear the drake will be leaving Friday.
thumbsup.gif
out numbered always helps too
wink.png

Guys, my duckings should arrive today! My fiancé is picking them up this morning, crossing my fingers that they'll all be alive. And I have to wait over 8hrs until I get off work to see them!!! How cruel is that? =[

Guys, my duckings should arrive today! My fiancé is picking them up this morning, crossing my fingers that they'll all be alive. And I have to wait over 8hrs until I get off work to see them!!! How cruel is that? =[
Just a bit of totally irresponsible advice...call in sick? Our good wishes are with you for their safe arrival. Let us know and post pictures.

Aww I know you'll be so glad to see them. Hope they are healthy and ready for some snuggles when you get home.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom