The Duck Thread

Back to ducks...

I let my 6 week olds forage again today, in the fenced in dog yard (dogs inside of course) they spent 2 hours out there. And I cleaned their pen thoroughly while they were out.

[/IMG][/IMG]

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what breed my ducks are when I got them I wasn't told what breed they are

Anybody in north florida/ south georiga? heres whats going on. I recently got two ducklings (one welsh harlequin believed to be a male, one caguya believed to be a female)
everything was going great right,
until my long time fiancé and I broke up. now I can't even get out of bed, much less take care of two very deserving ducklings. they're about 5-6 weeks old. born in late may. I knew when i got them that it was almost impossible to rehome ducks. trust me when i tell you this break up was very unexpected. and the only reason I'm doing this is because they deserve better. They're very sweet, okay with being handled, okay with my dogs,okay with being in diapers and will come with 2 diapers they fit into now and two they will fit into in the near future, a bag of food, and grit, and one feeder thing, and one watery thing. (which i have recently discovered don't really work, because they knock them over)
Im not really looking to get any money for this, but i will meet somewhere, anytime really, seeing as i don't have a job.
I don't need any hate on this post, trust me, my life is miserable enough as is.
Thank you to anybody that can help me. this has been cross posted. Im pretty desperate.

Hi,

If you're still looking for a home for your ducks, you might have some luck by posting on the FL state thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/305793/florida-always-sunny-side-up

Hope you find a new home for them and things get better for you soon.

Back
Top Bottom