The Duck Thread

The lovely pair sharing breakfast

love.gif

Peeps eggs hatched!!!

:goodpost: another postcard... Congradulations ..

Momma Peep!
16 eggs-1quitter-1dead hatchling=14 ducklings!!! I did find 1 of them about a foot from the nest, cold and wet, put it in the bator. Tummy is closing right up and baby fluffing up. Does have a small cut/scrape on its bill, so it's been bacitracined!

Good eye.. Poor little girl..

Rubber ducky, you're the one. You make bath time so much fun!!!

Wonderful ..

Yea!!! Holiday outfits!!! Isn't that sewsammi?? @kukupecpec?

Sweet! I'm game! I'm working on an Elsa costume for Plucky the duck. She plays dress up with her little girls.

P.S. Got my embroidery machine figured out so I can now add personalization of anyone is interested =)

:frow
We are making another road trip to Tucson soon to visit another BYC member that just opened up a new bar.. I'll P.M. You when we do..

Well hawks really do not fly after sun set but Owl's do and a little Fox leaves little to no tracks ,,,, I watched a Fox step on one of my
#2 traps with out setting it off and after about a half hour of eating the bacon off the different traps I had to shoot the fox tricky little critters ...

Would an owl be able to get both?

We're still alive! Lurking, but I don't have time to hang out much anymore. Here are the younger girls (Peek and Poke had run off for a drink).

Watermelon yumminess!

I just wanted to share a couple pictures of my duck family. I was given a pekin hen, and then found her a beautiful drake, I don't know his breed, but when she started laying next to my house, I gave her some nesting material and she started setting on 6 eggs, they all hatched, but we lost 2 babies. All 4 have made it to adulthood, and they are gorgeous mixes! When they stand up to flap their wings, they have white o their chests and look like penguins, lol

Back
Top Bottom