The Duck Thread

It's finally raining in Texas... Ducks LOVE it, they are like...
wee.gif
Not a real good picture. It's from the back porch. I am not going out there, lol.

They're like... who needs a pond... we have a possibility of MUD here, lol. You can't really tell but they are having a blast!
KC drake, Blue Swed hen, Black Swed hen and 2 Pekins. One of the Pekins is out of shot.

It's finally raining in Texas... Ducks LOVE it, they are like...
wee.gif
Not a real good picture. It's from the back porch. I am not going out there, lol. They're like... who needs a pond... we have a possibility of MUD here, lol. You can't really tell but they are having a blast! KC drake, Blue Swed hen, Black Swed hen and 2 Pekins. One of the Pekins is out of shot.
so cute they love pouring rain and mud puddles. They are in heaven.

Aww! Theyre so cute playin in the mud! Quackers loves the mud too! Gave chick pea (my CX) a bath yesterday and as soon as i set her down outside quacker came running from the mud hole caked in mud tryin to love on her...i had to keep her bk! Told her to take a bath before she goes loving on her clean chicken! Lol!

This is what she looked like! She had leaves stuck to her bill and hanging out of her mouth! Lol!

Aww! Theyre so cute playin in the mud! Quackers loves the mud too! Gave chick pea (my CX) a bath yesterday and as soon as i set her down outside quacker came running from the mud hole caked in mud tryin to love on her...i had to keep her bk! Told her to take a bath before she goes loving on her clean chicken! Lol!

This is what she looked like! She had leaves stuck to her bill and hanging out of her mouth! Lol!
That is so funny. She is a mud wrestling duck bewrd.

Back
Top Bottom