The Duck Thread

Aww! Theyre so cute playin in the mud! Quackers loves the mud too! Gave chick pea (my CX) a bath yesterday and as soon as i set her down outside quacker came running from the mud hole caked in mud tryin to love on her...i had to keep her bk! Told her to take a bath before she goes loving on her clean chicken! Lol!

This is what she looked like! She had leaves stuck to her bill and hanging out of her mouth! Lol!

Cute!

Aww! Theyre so cute playin in the mud! Quackers loves the mud too! Gave chick pea (my CX) a bath yesterday and as soon as i set her down outside quacker came running from the mud hole caked in mud tryin to love on her...i had to keep her bk! Told her to take a bath before she goes loving on her clean chicken! Lol!

This is what she looked like! She had leaves stuck to her bill and hanging out of her mouth! Lol!

Too funny!
you're welcome. And I am in central Oregon and don't even know what the word rain means anymore.

It has not stopped raining here all day.

Rained here all day too...But the end of the day was beautiful....ducks loved it so much I had to put then away come dark...they usually put them selves away. Then I just go and lock up after them...not tonight they wanted to stay out and play....

Rained here all day too...But the end of the day was beautiful....ducks loved it so much I had to put then away come dark...they usually put them selves away. Then I just go and lock up after them...not tonight they wanted to stay out and play....
Still raining here and the same with our ducks but my DH couldn't get them up tonight
sad.png
We have 2 Great Pyrenees that patrol the place at night and have never let us down before
fl.gif

Wow I sure love the view!

X2

Too funny!

It has not stopped raining here all day.

It's been raining here in tennessee off and on all day today and is supposed to rain all week too! Maybe Oregon will get some of this round! It's supposed to be a big one although i havent actually watched the whole weather forecast to see how far its going!

I need some help! I just cooked a few of my duck eggs and 3 out of 4 had a dot in em! I thought the dot meant they were fertile eggs?
Here's a pic!

Not the best pic but the one in the middle shows the dot pretty clearly!

Back
Top Bottom