The Duck Thread

No, @hennible
 , none.  I did, just to be on the safe side, put large rocks in front of the entrances to the smaller (cat litter pan) watering stations last week.

Thank you
1f60a.png

Thanks for the info about cold weather! I think they'll be fine :)

So does anyone know anything about showing crested ducks and if all colors are allowed? Or know of anyone who might know? I can't find information about it anywhere!

she really does. It is so cool. She knows exactly what you are doing.

It cracks me up. Such a diva duck!

That is just the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. Sure put a smile on my face. What a pretty model you have. My ducks would never stand still like that:)

I'm shocked that ChaCha does. She's usual a very naughty ducky, but she *gets* the camera, too funny!

We should take a poll.... are your Ducks eye candy or huggable, lol

Don't you just MAKE them snuggle? Lol
ChaCha wants to be near me, but most of the time she prefers not to be touched. Sooooo I grab her and looooove her and she honks like the grumpy teenager she is LOL

It cracks me up. Such a diva duck!
I'm shocked that ChaCha does. She's usual a very naughty ducky, but she *gets* the camera, too funny!
Don't you just MAKE them snuggle? Lol
ChaCha wants to be near me, but most of the time she prefers not to be touched. Sooooo I grab her and looooove her and she honks like the grumpy teenager she is LOL
Good for you, Sammi. Squeeze and love her. She honk like a goose? Eeeeee, silly gurl.

Back
Top Bottom