The Duck Thread

Update on the Metzer deal- gave them a call. They said the label was prepared on the 10th and that they shipped them on the 12th but since they were 2 days old by then, it was going to be difficult for them to survive with no food or water in the box with them. They were very nice and assured me that this IS NOT THE NORM. I ordered replacements plus two more to make it a flock of a dozen. They ship on the 23rd. Thank you all for your advice. And your sympathy
1f60a.png

Last edited:
Update on the Metzer deal- gave them a call. They said the label was prepared on the 10th and that they shipped them on the 12th but since they were 2 days old by then, it was going to be difficult for them to survive with no food or water in the box with them. They were very nice and assured me that this IS NOT THE NORM. I ordered replacements plus two more to make it a flock of a dozen. They ship on the 23rd. Thank you all for your advice. And your sympathy
1f60a.png

Hope all goes well! Sorry, I have never dealt with shipping littles... how are the survivors doing?

1f60a.png
Thanks for the update. I've actually been to Metzer and they were a great group to deal with. John Metzer came out and showed me how to vent sex, too. Anyway, nothing but nice things to say about them. Happy to hear they're gonna take care of you, but I had a feeling that they would.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

1f60a.png
Happy to hear it has been settled.

Last edited:
i've ordered ducklings from metzer's twice..one time 6 duckling and the other 4 ducklings and both times all babies made it to me happy and healthy ad=nd they had gro gel and heat pack but were only in trans 2 or 3 days and not 4 so that helped them but always good birds from metzers so far for me

i've ordered ducklings from metzer's twice..one time 6 duckling and the other 4 ducklings and both times all babies made it to me happy and healthy ad=nd they had gro gel and heat pack but were only in trans 2 or 3 days and not 4 so that helped them but always good birds from metzers so far for me
I am glad to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom