The Duck Thread

She should be... and looks like it... :)

O my word. Wow. I am truly moved to tears by how sweet and precious she is. I mean it. I feel connected to her since you let me see her in her shell, told me of her birth and then let me name her. I am being serious. Usually I am a silly goober here but this is special. Then you show me her sweet little Eeeeeeeeeeeeee webs. Thank you for sharing. :)

She is a tiny baby compared to the sweet fuzzer chick baby. Oh, I love your precious birds, RavynFallen. Her lil profile of duck. Awe!!!

O my word. Wow. I am truly moved to tears by how sweet and precious she is. I mean it. I feel connected to her since you let me see her in her shell, told me of her birth and then let me name her. I am being serious. Usually I am a silly goober here but this is special. Then you show me her sweet little Eeeeeeeeeeeeee webs. Thank you for sharing. :)

You know what this means, right? If anything happens to us, you gotta take her in... even if ya gotta smuggle her in disguised as a Finchy Birb... Julie Bird is Io's duckie godmother... :D ;)

You know what this means, right? If anything happens to us, you gotta take her in... even if ya gotta smuggle her in disguised as a Finchy Birb... Julie Bird is Io's duckie godmother... :D ;)
HOOPOOSE. Trust me, I would take little Io in in a nano second. And I'd tell the landlord that yes, she's a Finchy Birb. And to tell the truth, I bet she wouldn't know the difference.

Yeah a little paint and she could pass for one of those "gaint" zebra finches
Easily!! Because she's a white and folks breed white zebras all the time. What's perfect is Io's billy and webbies are orange like a zebra gurl and all I'd have to do is use a friendly and non toxic paint and add in her vertical eye stripes. One would never know. Even if she were a boy they still wouldn't.

I've been watching college football alot lately. There is a championship game called the Egg Bowl. Mississippi schools playing in it. So cool. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom