The Duck Thread

Sounds like he is making progress. So happy about that..
Thank you. Me too
smile.png

What are you going to do with all these ducklings..

Hope your weather will be good for hatching littles.

Merry Christmas to you @Ren2014
We will sell the drakes
smile.png

Me too. If it stays like it is, no worries. 82 expected tomorrow. We will still be ok if we get a winter. They have a well insulated pen. It has a ceiling fan for the summer and hasn't ever needed heat. Our winters only last a month or two here.

Io says Happy Holidays too, Miss Julie Bird...

I am honestly tearing up over these pics, RavynFallen. Thank you. He is soooooo Cute and such a sweet faced little young birb. Then his cute webs and the one throwed back behind him while he snuggles with his precious little 'ling buddies. The top pic of his lil face is what made me tear up immediately. He's so sweet and innocent. His coloring is perfect. So creamy and soft looking. I'd kiss his little head. How's his angel wing?

Happy Holidays to you and Io, too. And Lady Grey and her kiddos. What a wonderful gift of all your sweet little ducks.

I am honestly tearing up over these pics, RavynFallen.  Thank you.  He is soooooo Cute and such a sweet faced little young birb.  Then his cute webs and the one throwed back behind him while he snuggles with his precious little 'ling buddies.  The top pic of his lil face is what made me tear up immediately.  He's so sweet and innocent. His coloring is perfect.  So creamy and soft looking.  I'd kiss his little head.  How's his angel wing?  

Happy Holidays to you and Io, too.  And Lady Grey and her kiddos.  What a wonderful gift of all your sweet little ducks.

Very glad you enjoy them... Io is the most laid back, chill little duckling ever... never seen one so calm, it's awesome... and yes, he is super soft and floofy too...

His wing is all better and he is very happy to be able to itch it now, lol... this was right after unwrapping and thorough itchy scratches...

Back
Top Bottom