The Duck Thread

Whuh-oh, Wobs has competition! I'd better let him know he's gotta step it up! :p
The Wobbles himself in full on proud mode of cuteness and plumposity as a sufferer of chunkitis and he knows it after he's dipped his adorable roundness in Amykins' makeup pallet.

The Wobbles himself in full on proud mode of cuteness and plumposity as a sufferer of chunkitis and he knows it after he's dipped his adorable roundness in Amykins' makeup pallet.

I look forward to your comments, @Julie Bird
lol.png

Awww well isn't he just a cute lil duck! I wish I had a call. I only have a call cross but she is double the cuteness. She has such fat cheeks and that pretty hazel head. Oh well. I'm looking forward to Freddie and Carly's babies in spring. I hoping to get some appleyard colored ducks! (Freddie is a Rouen and Carly is a Pekin) Creddie babies! Although Wobean (Wobble and Bean) babies sound cuter. (Whenever I have ducklings, I merge the parents names to name their first hatchling)

Oh guess what guys! I do have a call! A apricot silver call! I just didn't know he was a call.... Lol. I'll have to get a pic of him. He's super cute! But I'm not home right now and I don't have any good pics of him. He doesn't have a name yet. Help me name him!!!! Google apricot silver drake and you'll see what he looks like.

Last edited:
Darwin, Wobs and Pebbles* the bar is rising for awesome call drake of the universe... :lau

Plus @RavynFallen
Has a whole bathtub full - I am sure some are drakes...  Poor @Julie Bird
I don't know if she will be able to handle all the cuteness sure to come this way.

*If I missed any obvious candidates, I don't have any call ducks and just lurk here so sorry no slight intended. :D

Don't think we need to wait for the bathtub full to grow up, lol...

Spot on description, Julie Bird!! :highfive:

Pegleg Pete here just posing for the camera. Lol, Qbert can be such a goof sometimes, look how serious she is.
Attimus

:love Qbert!!!

Back
Top Bottom