The Duck Thread

Quote:
Just got back in the house as I was getting all the animals water ready for the morning and the feed also the babies have to have the right amount of feed and water for the evening as they sure can put it away in one night ..

That sounds like you have it warm enough in the brooder for them little guys ..

Let them eggs cool off then remove the shell and smash up the egg and serve, at first they might not eat it but in time it will get the best of them and it will be gone in no time at all ..

Your feed is great good job there .

Hold off on any more meds as that can stop the heart faster then the problem you already have as they are only babies not adults so just let it go for a couple of days and let their system clean out as I have read so much about people giving so Meany meds and the little one is offed by the meds .

Keep um-warm and see what happens .

Thank you for the reply. That was my thought. These are the adults. They produced all the ducklings in the pictures. Some of the offspring look Sweedish.
The suspect duck is the female in front with dark bill. Drake is on the left.
thanks again Linda

im pretty sure the one in the front is a Swedish. I had one that looked the same. it just died today sadly due to an infection because my drake pulled all of the feathers off of its wings and back.

Back
Top Bottom