The Duck Thread

Did you check her feet for cuts, bruises, sores, bumblefoot, etc?
I haven't, to be honest.
hide.gif
Will be checking after supper.

Is she laying eggs regularly? She could be egg bound
idunno.gif

Pretty sure I got a pretty lil' green egg today from her....
hu.gif

I'm going to second checking her for bumblefoot etc because in that video when she does get up and start walking semi normally at the end she seems to be really limping on her left leg. Any way she could have injured it, perhaps a sprain or even a break?
Alright, we'll see what I find after an examination.
smile.png

Thank you all so much!
hugs.gif

~Alex

Is there only one baby? He/she is so cute! But next week it'll be as big as it's mother! Can't believe how fast ducklings grow!! LOL

Beautiful!

Lol There's 9 of them under her now! That was just the first!!! I've got birds of one kind or another, in every room of the house (including the bathroom) and every room in the barn.... Heck, I've even got a pigeon on my shoulder right now as I type! I've got ducklings coming out my ears!

I haven't, to be honest. :oops:  Will be checking after supper.

Pretty sure I got a pretty lil' green egg today from her....:confused:

Alright, we'll see what I find after an examination. :)

Thank you all so much! :hugs

~Alex

I feel her back or leg(s) are injured. I would let her float atolladero n lukewarm water and watch her closely, then separate her tonight.

Lol There's 9 of them under her now! That was just the first!!! I've got birds of one kind or another, in every room of the house (including the bathroom) and every room in the barn.... Heck, I've even got a pigeon on my shoulder right now as I type! I've got ducklings coming out my ears!

Ahem, can we get a pic of that (ducklings coming out of your ears), please?
pop.gif
wink.png

What a riot this must be
smile.png
Congratulatons on them all!

Ahem, can we get a pic of that (ducklings coming out of your ears), please?
pop.gif
wink.png
x2
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom