The Duck Thread

. My first bunch of ducks I've hatched..they are so adorable n soft
So cute
big_smile.png
!!!

Heehee, yes, you are so right, Debs. Otherwise I'd be gone. Why are ducks so cute?

Ducks are so cute because we humans need webbed birbs to love & care for and if they weren't cute, we wouldn't adore them.

Ducks are sweet.

DITTO!!

Double broody hens, oh my! I hope this doesn't cause any problems
hmm.png

LOL...silly girl ducks! One behind the other? They must have decided that's a great spot.

. My first bunch of ducks I've hatched..they are so adorable n soft

Oh...precious babies!!

LOL...silly girl ducks!  One behind the other?  They must have decided that's a great spot.

They must have lol. I think it's adorable. They are orphan sisters that were given to us as day olds by a friend when the mom was hit and killed by a car. They didn't have the means to care for ducklings, so they called the only other people they knew with ducks...us! These two stick together all the time. I'm not surprised they went broody together too.

Ducks are so cute because we humans need webbed birbs to love & care for and if they weren't cute, we wouldn't adore them.

DITTO!!

LOL...silly girl ducks!  One behind the other?  They must have decided that's a great spot.

Oh...precious babies!!
So true, Debs. They have such qualities about them that hook us hard. Silly webs of buerb.

Good news is got two locks the third is on the way soon. Bad news is my son got sick again and it through everything into a panic. The rabbits got out the hen got out. And he accidentally put tricky in the wrong cage. Needless to say I have another hen in sick bay. I can't win. I need to get the duck eggs out of the coop so I can put my drake back with the girls. So I can move my middle ducks . To the pen where eithen is. So I can move the baby ducks where middle ducks our. So my baby's coming Monday have the baby coop. It's not working.

Back
Top Bottom