The Duck Thread

I have a minor emergency my duck got into the next door woods and idk I think something bit her:( she seems ok for the most part I've been cleaning her wounds which haven't bled at all..is she going to be ok is this something that needs to be checked by a vet

Guess whose eggs started hatching last night?? Double broody mallard sisters successfully hatched their first clutch
1f606.png

Please tell me wat food i give them for their good health and they again become shiny

@Hamza Saeed what part of the world are you in. We realize alot of countries probably don't have feed stores or TSC to buy feed. Alot of people all over the world raise poultry though so that is why I mentioned you talking to someone local that raises poultry and asking them what they feed if they have a beautiful healthy flock.
Can i give them avc in water
1Tablespoon per gallon of water.

Please tell me wat food i give them for their good health and they again become shiny
If there is no feed store near you then try either Amazon or Alibaba for online ordering. The both have feed available either directly or through on of their suppliers. Any brand will probably be fine and you would not need much for just the two young ducks. Be sure you get NON-medicated feed for ducks though as the medicated can cause problems for ducklings. Also, be sure you add niacin for the period they are young.

Back
Top Bottom