The Duck Thread

She is my only breeding age hen right now. I've just purchased 2 more but I won't be picking them up until this weekend. For now I have been keeping the drakes seperated and found another home for my poor ancona drake and his hens.
thumbsup.gif

No one have ideas on the type of new ducks i have? Pictures are in previous post.
idunno.gif
Beautiful ones
big_smile.png

Hey can hens sometimes be quiet? I have a swedish hen I just purchased I swear I heard it quack. But since we got home no quack either way. No boy quack or girl one. It's big enough it should have a curl if it's a boy but it's so quiet..

Hey can hens sometimes be quiet? I have a swedish hen I just purchased I swear I heard it quack. But since we got home no quack either way. No boy quack or girl one. It's big enough it should have a curl if it's a boy but it's so quiet..
Yeah, my magpie girl is very quiet. She's such a gentle little dear. Likes to sit by herself in peace...

Hey guys so I posted awhile ago about my drake becoming aggressive and majority said we needed more hens. We rehomed the drake that was being bullied and got 4 new hens. My other drake and hen and even the ducklings are all getting along great. But my drake is still being super aggressive. I have him penned alone but where he can see the other hens and they can see him. During the day they lay by his pen. No fence fighting. The second I let him out he starts really fighting. Biting there chest and wings. I have to catch him and re pen him. Not sure what to do cause we love him so much. ANY suggestions welcome? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom