The Duck Thread

Okay. No scabs, I can try, what should I be looking for?

See if the swelling is visible from inside... and access spot to drain it, pull out the infection... it looks like it is probably in his sinus cavity and not accessible, but still best to check... it would heal faster/better if the infection chunks can be removed...

See if the swelling is visible from inside... and access spot to drain it, pull out the infection... it looks like it is probably in his sinus cavity and not accessible, but still best to check... it would heal faster/better if the infection chunks can be removed...
Okay, good thing my Mom works for a Vet Clinic.....So I could probably take him over there so they can try to drain it.
Would it be best if I kept him inside?

Last edited:
Okay, good thing my Mom works for a Vet Clinic.....So I could probably take him over there so they can try to drain it.
Would it be best if I kept him inside?

If you can take him to the clinic, that would be great! Vet advice would be best...and yes, I would go ahead and keep him inside for now... you want to monitor that close anyways in case he has issues breathing past the swelling, it getting worse, etc... might want to keep his buddy with him too, just so neither stresses out being alone...

ETA: they will probably have better antibiotics for him too... :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom