The Duck Thread

Exactly. It is sad, NathanZee. I don't. I love them alot and get tremendous enjoyment out of the duck forums here. I rent a townhouse so I can't have them.
sad.png
Oh okay. That's really sad. Do you have any BURDZ? Maybe someday you will be able to get some!
hugs.gif
smile.png

Aaron's mom here (I should just log in to my own account but ...)

Merlin's procedure didn't take place today. The vet, my boss, wants to order an avian trach tube and do a little more research before sedating Merlin and taking the abscess out.

She sent us home with additional Baytril to keep any infection from spreading further (though the infection did progress while on it). Keep Merlin in your thoughts/prayers!

Aaron's mom here (I should just log in to my own account but ...)

Merlin's procedure didn't take place today.  The vet, my boss, wants to order an avian trach tube and do a little more research before sedating Merlin and taking the abscess out.  

She sent us home with additional Baytril to keep any infection from spreading further (though the infection did progress while on it).  Keep Merlin in your thoughts/prayers!  

Thank you, Aaron's Mom, for the update! Good that your boss is researching rather than guessing... really hoping they get comfortable with what they learn to be able to help Merlin... we're all pullijg for the little guy for sure!! :fl

:(  Oh okay. That's really sad. Do you have any BURDZ? Maybe someday you will be able to get some! :hugs :)
It is because ducks are huggable. But. Great news. I do have Burds, thank you for asking. 2 very tiny and precious, silly little Australian Zebra finches that are super cute and I love them and I allow them to free range in my place when I am home.

Julie your profile picture is just too funny!
lol.png
smile.png
X2 so cute!

I forgot the pictures the other day it's bigger than it looks I will try and get measurements later
Looks great! I meant to reply to your question about edges/siding but I lost the post. If your ducks are like mine... they will nibble through the edges and make their pond much bigger
ep.gif

Thank you, Aaron's Mom, for the update! Good that your boss is researching rather than guessing... really hoping they get comfortable with what they learn to be able to help Merlin... we're all pullijg for the little guy for sure!!
fl.gif
X2

Back
Top Bottom