The Duck Thread

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Whooppee!! Got my first egg from???? (one of the 5?).

I have 5 hens (2 - 1.5 years old and 3 - 7 months old). The older ones had quit laying since they molted and we had a bobcat around doing damage. Anyway, between the two things the olders quit laying. I found one egg this morning in their enclosure. I assume it is from one of the older ladies, but you never know. Maybe now everyone else will get the idea as to what they are supposed to be doing!!! LOL

Last edited:
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

I have 5 hens (2 - 1.5 years old and 3 - 7 months old). The older ones had quit laying since they molted and we had a bobcat around doing damage. Anyway, between the two things the olders quit laying. I found one egg this morning in their enclosure. I assume it is from one of the older ladies, but you never know. Maybe now everyone else will get the idea as to what they are supposed to be doing!!! LOL
clap.gif
Congratulations
celebrate.gif

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

woot.gif
Congrats!!!

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Great! I hope they all catch on to the idea!

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Congrats!!
ya.gif

Yours are about the same ages as my girls!! And my older one also has taken a break from laying. She molted some, but not really hard. I hope they all start up soon too!

Back
Top Bottom