The Duck Thread

Flush??! Is this for drinking? I thought Epsom salts would give them diarrhea.
That's the idea
smile.png
as @Amiga said. I used the exact same link she gave you. Day one of flushing produced two really big poops
ep.gif
Hopefully I'm on the right track.

I was able to print off the "flush" recipes for my hard file. Thank you. I like being prepared.

Whether runner X Pekin or Black Swedish cross, we love our three ducks. Thank you for the help with identification.

Last edited:

I have a couple questions about this coop: If the door was closed, and the window shut, would it have adequate ventilation? I mean, most of the time the door and window would be open, but what about at night? Should we make slits in the wood for ventilation?
Also, do you think that this could comfortably fit three ducks?
Thank you

Look at all my duckies!!!!
th.gif
There are 15 in there and three other pips/zips.

CONGRATULATIONS
love.gif

I have a couple questions about this coop: If the door was closed, and the window shut, would it have adequate ventilation? I mean, most of the time the door and window would be open, but what about at night? Should we make slits in the wood for ventilation?
Also, do you think that this could comfortably fit three ducks?
Thank you
I'm thinking a little small for 3 grown adult ducks, hard to tell by the picture. What are the dimensions? Ducks need large enough area to stretch their wings. There might be ventilation just under the 'eaves. If not, you could drill holes in the wood just under the roof. Of course all ventilation should be covered with hard ware cloth.

I have a couple questions about this coop: If the door was closed, and the window shut, would it have adequate ventilation? I mean, most of the time the door and window would be open, but what about at night? Should we make slits in the wood for ventilation? Also, do you think that this could comfortably fit three ducks? Thank you
Yeah you should cut some small holes in the wood. Looks like it could fit three ducks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom