The Duck Thread

This is Coroline and Blackie. Atwood's said yesterday that they are approximately a week old. Any thoughts on breed?
[/IMG]

Blackie looks like a Swedish and was gonna say Pekin on Coroline, but I see faint eye stripes, I think? Can you get clearer light pics? Away from all the red?

Might be Saxony, maybe?

Definitely sad.

I tried all of that. Must be my system
idunno.gif
I have seen the chart before though. Thank you.

ep.gif
Where??
In Lee County. I have seen at least 2 articles in the paper about it. One they had to put the cow down because it had 3 shots in it! Can you believe the cruelty of some people?! I would like to take the people out that shot the cow and shoot them 3 times! See how they like it! Really makes me mad!!!

Sorry, I get a little upset out cruelty to animals and people!!! No reason for it!

In Lee County. I have seen at least 2 articles in the paper about it. One they had to put the cow down because it had 3 shots in it! Can you believe the cruelty of some people?! I would like to take the people out that shot the cow and shoot them 3 times! See how they like it! Really makes me mad!!!

Sorry, I get a little upset out cruelty to animals and people!!! No reason for it!
OMG, so very sad and SICK. I sure hope they catch the person and like you, I would shoot them 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom