The Duck Thread

Okay they are almost here. Both boxes found and on their way. Or so they tell me. Obviously not sure about the condition but I couldn't be more ready. Post office is closed 12-1 and thats when the truck comes. Might be late because of weather out here but she'll call and let me get them even if closed. Ill post as soon as I have them settled in. Hopefully for once I'll have cute pictures and happy things to talk about instead of sad! Thanks all of you. I love this place. I'm a loner and other than my hubby thats put up with me for 18 years I don't really have anyone to talk birds with lol. Well no one that doesn't look at me funny lol.

At least they found them. Lord willing they will be ok. Just be prepared for anything. We are with you no matter what. Good thoughts

Okay they are almost here. Both boxes found and on their way. Or so they tell me. Obviously not sure about the condition but I couldn't be more ready. Post office is closed 12-1 and thats when the truck comes. Might be late because of weather out here but she'll call and let me get them even if closed. Ill post as soon as I have them settled in. Hopefully for once I'll have cute pictures and happy things to talk about instead of sad! Thanks all of you. I love this place. I'm a loner and other than my hubby thats put up with me for 18 years I don't really have anyone to talk birds with lol. Well no one that doesn't look at me funny lol.

Any news? I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I really hope yours will be okay
hugs.gif
. We are with you no matter what.
smile.png

hope for the best for you and your birds :)

Back
Top Bottom