The Duck Thread

Ive called everyone. Either they are still sitting in Texas or Pittsburgh. Either way I'm not getting them till probably Mon which im sire will be to late

If we at least knew where they were. Maybe a call to the ASPCA could work their magic and get the PO to turn the lings over to them for the weekend.

Sorry, my mind will not drop the issue

One of my khaki eggs it's beak is out and opening and closing a lot but it has bubbles coming from its mouth? Not quite foaming but around those lines. Is that normal? Also when it made the hole abit bigger this liquid came out
1f615.png
new duck hatcher here so I have no idea if this is good or bad!

One of my khaki eggs it's beak is out and opening and closing a lot but it has bubbles coming from its mouth? Not quite foaming but around those lines. Is that normal? Also when it made the hole abit bigger this liquid came out
1f615.png
new duck hatcher here so I have no idea if this is good or bad!

You might try asking on the Hands on hatching and help thread. They are really helpful with incubation problems.

@[@]Pyxis[/@]

@AmyLynn2374

@casportpony

I recently got a deal mallard to go wth my hen mallard he is new so do you think that I could lightly trim his wings so he can't fly way off but can still fly to the pond away from the dog
Im sorry, I dont know the answer to this. :/

They might be able to help:
@Tevyes Dad
@chickens really
@The Duck Ladie
@Miss Lydia
@RavynFallen I hope they can help

Back
Top Bottom