The Duck Thread

I was going to say they both look like my ancona ducklings did. I had black grey and chocolate. I think magpies look very similar to anconas so could be either or lol.
1f60a.png

Lol you never know when they are this little. You can only have wild guesses lol :) I think a gray Ancona would be pretty :)

Here they are at 2 weeks. I am shocked at how quickly they grow. The chicks I hatched last year grew much more slowly. Their bodies are already longer than my hand!

Bath time is a favorite but they also enjoy lining up in their bin to watch movies with us and getting out of the bin to cuddle on our laps.

Last edited:
Oooh I like this idea. I need to test this out....

I made a waterer like this for my ducks and it has worked very well, just cut the holes larger as they grow. It is a juice bottle with holes cut in it the size of their heads. I cut mine in corner of the bottle, so the opening is on the front edge of the bottle. They can't climb in and haven't knocked it over yet.

Here they are at 2 weeks. I am shocked at how quickly they grow. The chicks I hatched last year grew much more slowly. Their bodies are already longer than my hand! Bath time is a favorite but they also enjoy lining up in their bin to watch movies with us and getting out of the bin to cuddle on our laps.
Aww!!! What breed are they :)

Lol you never know when they are this little. You can only have wild guesses lol :) I think a gray Ancona would be pretty :)
Yes thats very true and sometimes longer lol. Our grey is beautiful. Je turned out to be a special needs boy. He has like a cleft pallet bill. He gets along well though. Ill have to take a pic tomorrow. He is the only ancona we ended up keeping. He has a golden 3000 lady duck lol.
Here they are at 2 weeks. I am shocked at how quickly they grow. The chicks I hatched last year grew much more slowly. Their bodies are already longer than my hand! Bath time is a favorite but they also enjoy lining up in their bin to watch movies with us and getting out of the bin to cuddle on our laps.
Awww
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom