The Duck Thread

Your yard looks like mine, a duck exploded!!! LOL
There is always a partial blanket of feathers, that is for sure, but that is better than the remaining duck sourced blanket
gig.gif
sickbyc.gif

Mine never let me get that close. 1' is about as close as they like me to be.
Allie and Casey are special that way. Most of my ducks are very tolerant of my feet (nobody is as tolerant as Allie), but my hands are scarier, they can pick ducks up...
ep.gif

How mellow are my ducks? Well Kaine was chasing Tevye, so he got a time out. That involves me sitting in a chair with him standing on my leg for 10-15 minutes and me scratching his chest which he absolutely hates. He stands perfectly calm throughout his "punishment". Allie was lying down in front of the chair when I came carrying Kaine and was completely OK with my straddling her so that I could sit down right above her head. Yvonne was with me in the yard at the time and we had a laugh at how mellow Allie was. Pocahontas came over and pecked at my foot to see if I might give her a treat, then just to make it all ridiculous, I picked up my other foot and rested it on Allie's back (of course I didn't put any weight down on her.) Well everybody stayed like that long enough for Yvonne to get out her phone, select the camera and take a picture. Afterward I put my foot back down on the other side of Allie and Kaine served out his sentence. I let go of him and he flew off my leg to the ground. Allie was still there after I got up (yes she can walk.)

I think my ducks trust me - I shall try to deserve that trust every day
big_smile.png
What a cute foot rest! and you have trained Pocahontas to clean your shoes when you sit down. What a slave driver you are. Plus you want us to believe that is Kaine in your arms which is really a stuffed duck, . lol {probably meal worms}

How mellow are my ducks? Well Kaine was chasing Tevye, so he got a time out. That involves me sitting in a chair with him standing on my leg for 10-15 minutes and me scratching his chest which he absolutely hates. He stands perfectly calm throughout his "punishment". Allie was lying down in front of the chair when I came carrying Kaine and was completely OK with my straddling her so that I could sit down right above her head. Yvonne was with me in the yard at the time and we had a laugh at how mellow Allie was. Pocahontas came over and pecked at my foot to see if I might give her a treat, then just to make it all ridiculous, I picked up my other foot and rested it on Allie's back (of course I didn't put any weight down on her.) Well everybody stayed like that long enough for Yvonne to get out her phone, select the camera and take a picture. Afterward I put my foot back down on the other side of Allie and Kaine served out his sentence. I let go of him and he flew off my leg to the ground. Allie was still there after I got up (yes she can walk.) I think my ducks trust me - I shall try to deserve that trust every day :D .
ALLIE LOVES YOU. She is so mellow. Pocahontas, you cute opportunist. You want treats. And Kaine. Wow. You are so cute in your dad's arm. You are deserving of the treatment you received. Allie, you are the cutest pancakeitoons.

What a cute foot rest! and you have trained Pocahontas to clean your shoes when you sit down. What a slave driver you are. Plus you want us to believe that is Kaine in your arms which is really a stuffed duck, . lol {probably meal worms}
Ahhh, you noticed. The real Kaine has a green head. It is the stuffed imitation Kaine that has the purple head.
big_smile.png

ALLIE LOVES YOU. She is so mellow. Pocahontas, you cute opportunist. You want treats. And Kaine. Wow. You are so cute in your dad's arm. You are deserving of the treatment you received. Allie, you are the cutest pancakeitoons.
Allie is so lazy and so proficient at pancakeitooning that she could brood 2 dozen eggs if someone would agree to bring her food and water and pour meal worms down her throat.

Back
Top Bottom